As people get older, or as they experience physical or mental disabilities, daily living can become more challenging. Coleman Care Services can help. Our friendly Certified Nursing Assistants are always conscious of providing safe, private, trustworthy care for clients.
Help with Tasks of Daily Living
Our caregivers regular provide help with a range of daily living tasks. These include:
- Monitor bathing, grooming, and dressing
- Meal planning and preparation
- Medication reminders
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Shopping and running errands
- Scheduling appointments
- Transportation to appointments, social activities, and shopping
Daily living assistance helps our clients be more independent, maintains their dignity, and improves the quality of their living environments. Medication reminders, meal preparation and transportation to social activities also help to maintain and even strengthen physical, cognitive and emotional health.
Companionship and Social Skills
Social activity and interpersonal relationships are a critical factor in maintaining cognitive, physical and emotional health. Our friendly caregivers often provide companionship to elderly individuals and those with intellectual disabilities. This can include:
- Playing cards and other games
- Helping with arts and crafts projects
- Planning and scheduling visits with friends and family
- Watching television and going to the movies
- Going to public events, such as performances or fairs
- Transportation to social activities
We work hard to match the same caregiver with the same clients, over and over, so that client and caregiver can build a warm, friendly bond. Earning your trust and maintaining your privacy are always top priorities.
Get in touch with Coleman Care Services to schedule your consultation.